Sunday, September 27, 2015

screw you utah and parents for making me say "em" instead of "am"

I am the way i care about things. deeply and without much forethought so i'm told



I am the way think puns are probably the best type of humor created



I am the way that when I look at the night sky, I choose the brightest star and tell myself that it is me. 



I am the songs i sing in the shower and my favorite books to read



I am the birthmark on my back



I am the way i only sleep with fuzzy blankets, and no sheets



I am the way i say "am" apparently it sounds like "em" sometimes



I am the way i crinkle my nose



I am the way i think my ears are too big



I am my laugh and the way i dance around in my room when i'm alone



I am the way i laugh till i cry



I am my highs and my lows



I am my parents divorce



I am my heart pounding in my chest



I am

I am

I

am

Am

I

Human?




No comments:

Post a Comment