Sunday, September 27, 2015

If you tell on me so help me


  • in first grade i cheated on my personality test (i looked off my best friend's)
  • i used to switch all the gross halloween candy i had with my brothers and sister's good candy when they left their bags alone
  • one time i told my dad that my little brother spilled the gallon of milk on the floor instead of me and he got in really big trouble
  • i caught a snake and a salamander and put them together in a bucket and when i woke up there was just decomposing fluid and i threw the whole thing away and never told my mom
  • i told him i didn't like him but i did.
  • i told my friend she should get a pixie cut but i really just wanted her to have shorter hair than me
  • i laughed at that joke and i didnt even get it

8 comments:

  1. i think this is the best list i've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at the haircut one. I did the same thing to my sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. This captures perfectly the pressures that are around us and how they impact our lives. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK so I love this and keep rereading it and I just noticed I'm on your blog crushes list and whaa!? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete