Sunday, January 31, 2016

yo yo yo

hi, my name is erin.

i like long walks on the beach and
i mean i like long train rides and

i like long bike rides and late night talks.

and one time i pretended i was stuck in a tree 
and my mom had it cut down later

and i think that i'm the reason that my dog died
and it's kind of a long story

i like rainstorms and thunderstorms
but lightning scares me

and i don't really like milk and i don't know why that matters, but it does


hi my name is erin
 and my words are just trying to say what my heart can't

6 comments:

  1. wait i want to know more about that tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RT

      This. Perfect mix of humor and raw-ness.

      Delete
    2. I want to know more about that dog

      Delete
    3. I wanna know more about why you hate milk.

      Delete
    4. lol. just kidding.

      this post is way good btw. I like how it's simple but also really interesting. yah. good job :)

      Delete
  2. that was sad, funny, and real. a perfect mixture for a successful post.

    ReplyDelete